Web Order Entry - Overview
A series of pages leads you through the steps for creating and submitting an order to your supplier's Eclipse system.
- Authorization Page
- On this page you enter your Web Order Entry ID and password.
- On this page you click a selection button or enter one or more key words describing the item you want to order.
Then you launch the search.
- Product Line
- This page displays a list of all the product lines in your supplier's product data base.
The products in the line you select will be listed on the Search Results page.
- Product Family
- This page displays a list of all the product families in your supplier's product data base.
The products in the family you select will be listed on the Search Results page.
- Search Results
- This page displays a list of all the items in your supplier's product data base matching the selection button you clicked or the key words you entered on the Search page.
From this list you select items to order by entering quantities next to the items.
The ordered items are placed in an order file when you exit this page.
- Shipping Information
- This page displays the default shipping information for your ID.
You can modify or add to the information on this page.
- Order Review
- This page displays a current copy of your order.
From this page you can search for and add more items to the order or you can submit the order to your supplier's Eclipse system.
- Submitted Order
- This page appears when you submit your order to your supplier's Eclipse system.
This page displays the Eclipse Order Number assigned to your submitted order and a copy of the order.
If you want a printed copy of this order for your records, you must print this page now.
After you exit this page there is no way to re-display or print it.